Tax Amendments

Need to make some corrections on your taxes? It's not too late even if you already filed

What We Do

Personal tax returns are amended with filing Form 1040X with a 3 year limit, We can help you find any errors and amend a tax return for corrections


Missed a credit on your tax return? No worries, we can assist you in reclaiming credits that you may have missed via tax amendments so long as it is within 3 years

Form 1040X

We take charge of properly filing the tax amendment to ensure the best possible outcome. Our duty is to benefit you the most and not let any credits owed to you slip away

Get Started

We invite you to meet us and discuss on how we are able to assist
Close Menu